Eco Whale WatchProvided by Jervis Bay Wild
Jervis Bay Wild provides a first class whale watching experience departing Jervis Bay twice daily.
Witnessing the humpback whale migration in person is an experience that will live with you forever, especially when the excitement is staged against the stunning rugged cliffs and ancient sea caves around Jervis Bay.
Jervis Bay is a great location to watch the whales as it provides a natural shelter where the mothers and young calves rest for a couple of days before continuing their southerly migration.
- Informative commentary on the history of Jervis Bay
- View the stunning 100m cliffs of Point Perpendicular
- Jervis Bay is home to the whitest sand in the world
- Visit a natural lagoon called Honeymoon Bay
- New 18.5 metre, spacious catamaran
- Five viewing levels
- Spray jackets provided
- There is a selection of snacks and beverages available on board
- Wheelchairs accessible including disabled amenities
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Bottled water
- Warm clothing
- Don't forget your our camera!
Departure DetailsDeparts: 10:30am / 1:00pm Location / Meet point:
Jervis Bay, 1 Currambene St, Huskisson
Boarding 15 mins prior to tour departure