Whale Watch (Dept. Circular Quay)Provided by Ocean Extreme
If you're looking for a whale watch with a different angle, check out Ocean Extreme's exciting cruise.
Departing from Circular Quay, Sydney, you will speed across Sydney harbour to Manly Wharf to collect other intrepid passengers. On route your captain will provide entertaining and informative commentary on the whales and local area.
The purpose built, military spec boat - one of the fastest in Sydney - will then speed out of Sydney Harbour to the open ocean and the whale watching grounds.
- Adventurous 2hr whale watch
- Experienced crew with informative commentary
- Purpose built, military spec fast boat
- Guaranteed sightings*
- Get to the whales faster aboard high speed
- Purpose built open design provides unrestricted 360° water-level views
- Expert commentary about the humpback whales and Sydney harbour
- Group > 4
- Warm clothing
- Your camera!
Departure DetailsLocation / Meet point:
Campbells Cove, 6 Circular Quay W, The Rocks
* If whales are not sighted passengers receive a ‘Standby Ticket’ for another Whale Watching tour during the same whale watching season. ‘Standby tickets’ are eligible for redemption no more than 24 hours prior to the requested departure. Subject to availability.