Whale WatchProvided by Brisbane Whale Watching
Brisbane Whale Watching operate one of Australia's premier whale watching vessels the MV Eye Spy, a large and comfortable high speed catamaran boasting modern facilities.
Departing from Redcliffe (a shirt drive from Brisbane CBD) at 10:00am your day begins with optional 8:00am transfers inner city hotels before boarding the purpose built MV Eye Spy at 9:30am.
You'll be treated to 5 star service as you cruise to the whale watching grounds in Moreton Bay, a short cruise from Brisbane.
With guaranteed whale sightings and expert commentary, from the highly experienced crew, you'll have a great day on the water before returning to Brisbane mid-afternoon.
- 4½ - 5 hours Whale Watching
- Guaranteed Whale Sightings
Sumptuous buffet lunch, including:
- Tiger Prawns
- Ham & Silverside
- Large arrangement of salads and rolls
- Expert educational and entertaining commentary
- Licensed bar, Snacks and Souvenirs
- Sumptuous Buffet Lunch
- Top of the range, 5 star, luxury whale watching catamaran the MV Eye Spy
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- MV Eye Spy a luxury - 5 star - catamaran
- Full 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks, and Sun deck
- Cruising speeds of up to 30 knots
- Fully licensed bar
- Tea, coffee and snack bar facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Child friendly
- Carries up-to 320 whale watchers
- Australian owned and operated
- Boarding commences at for a 10am departure
- Morning tea served on board
- Fresh Buffet lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Returns to the Redcliffe Jetty
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Hat, sunscreen and sunnies
- Inclosed shoes
- Your camera!
Departure DetailsDeparts: 10:00am - 2:30pm Location / Meet point:
Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
30 minutes prior to departure (9.30am)