Premium Dolphin Feeding Day Tour & Whale WatchProvided by Tangalooma Resort
Tangalooma Resort provides Brisbane with the closest whale watching tours to the city.
This fantastic package brings you the best of both worlds with a memorable humpback whale watching tour to Moreton Bay and a magical evening spent wild dolphin feeding on the beach. Simply not to be missed.
With full access to the resort facilities and plenty of time to explore, you're in for a great day. Even if you don't have time to stay overnight, a Tangalooma Day Cruise is a must do whilst visiting Brisbane.
- Luxury catamaran transfers from Brisbane
- 2.5 hour whale watching cruise
- Wild dolphin feeding experience
- Light Lunch served on whale watching cruise
- Unlimited use of the day lounge and resort facilities
- Guaranteed whale sightings*
- Wild dolphin feeding*
- Unlimited use of VIP Lounge
- Commentary by a qualified Eco Ranger
- Presentations from Tangalooma Marine Education & Conservation Centre
- One of Australia' largest whale watching vessles
- Full use of resort facilities, including:
- 2 swimming pools
- Restaurants and bars
- Water sports and beach activities
- Massage and Beauty hut
- Heli hut
- Marine Education Centre
- Tennis courts
- Golf driving
Departure DetailsDeparts: 7:00am / 10:00am Location / Meet point:
Tangalooma Terminal, Holts St Wharf, 220 Holt St, Pinkenba
Boarding: 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs Tangalooma Jetty at approx 7:00pm
* Dolphin feeding experience is dependant on conditions and dolphin attendance it is not guaranteed. However, Tangalooma maintains a 98% attendance rate.
* Whale guarantee includes a refund if no whales are sighted or the cruise is cancelled by the resort.