Coolangatta Whale WatchProvided by Coolangatta Whale Watch
Coolangatta's premier whale watching vessel Whale Watcher is a beautifully maintained 50 foot catamaran with plenty of room to move about easily. And the only vessel departing from the Southern Gold Coast.
Join the vessel at the Ivory Marina before a short 20 min cruise out to the open ocean to find the humpback whales. Being located so close to their migration path means whales are normally sighted within 30min.
Boasting full walk-around lower deck, with undercover seating at the rear, where you can get up close and personal with the whales. The upper deck features additional seating and shade and is a fantastic viewing point.
The experienced and friendly staff will make you feel welcome and comfy. There is informative commentary of whale behaviour and the Coolangatta Whale Watcher crew are dedicated to providing you with a close encounter that will blow you away.
Free transfers from Coolangatta. Southern Gold Coast transfers available upon request (additional fees apply).
- 3 hour Whale Watching Cruise
- Morning tea
- Educational and informative commentary
- Guaranteed whale sightings or a free return trip
- Full walk-around deck with panoramic views
- Escape the crowds, max 45 passengers on board
- Professional photographer on board
- 100% success in sighting whales on every trip (2006- 2017 seasons)
- Stable 50 foot catamaran
- WI-FI enabled
- Surround sound system with hydrophone
- Carries up to 45 passengers and 4 crew
- Comfy inside cabin with viewing
- Upstairs viewing area with seats
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Comfy shoes recommended
- Warm clothing (it can get cold out on the water)
- Your camera (fully charged!)
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:30am Location / Meet point:
Ivory Marina, 156 Wharf St, Tweed Heads
Boarding: 15 minutes prior to departure.