Gold Coast Whale WatchProvided by Spirit of Gold Coast
Set against the stunning backdrop of the Gold Coast skyline, experience the epic Humpback whale migration for yourselves.
Spirit of Gold Coast is one of the Gold Coast's premier whale watching vessels. The purpose built 24m catamaran boast has two viewing decks with 360° whale watching opportunities.
Departing from Mariners Cove Marina on the Gold Coast, Spirit will speed you to the whales within minutes.
The crew can also boast of having one of the most consistent Migaloo sighting records having spotted the famous white whale across 3 consecutive years in July 2003, June 2004 and again in July 2005. Since then the elusive whale has been sighted by Spirit again in 2009, 2012 and 2015!
- 2.5 hour whale watch cruise
- Complimentary morning tea or coffee on arrival
- Professional and experienced crew provide a detailed commentary
- FREE parking
- Guaranteed whale sightings*
- 360° viewing decks
- On-board photographer
- Experienced crew
- 4x on-board toilets
- Fully licensed bar
- 99% whale sightings success rate
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Hat, sun glasses and sun screen
- Warm clothing - it can get cold out on the water
- Your camera... you'll need it!
Departure DetailsDeparts: 9:30am Location / Meet point:
Mariners Cove Marina, 60 - 70 Sea World Drive, Main Beach
Boarding: 30min prior to departure.