Freedom III Premium Whale Watch tour
Come aboard Freedom III to wonder at the magnificence of humpback whales.
Cruise alongside beautiful Fraser Island to Platypus Bay where the whales come to play. You can spot dolphins, turtles, seabirds and possibly dingoes along the way.
Three levels of uninterrupted viewing plus a water level platform gets you as close to the whales as possible. Over 5 hours to relax, unwind, be awestruck and pampered while enjoying delicious catering for morning, afternoon teas and tropical buffet lunch.
Make your whale encounter a memorable, as well as, an educational one.
- 3/4 Day Whale Watch Tour
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Keiths famous home baked scones and profiteroles
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Free soft drinks and water
- Children's toys and activities
- Free courtesy pick-up service within Hervey Bay
- Friendly experienced crew
- Expert commentary
- 58 foot catamaran
- 360 degree viewing on all 3 levels
- Water level viewing
- Hydrophone equiped for hearing the whalesong
- Newly refurbished
- Low passenger numbers, max. 45 passengers
- Children's activities and toys
- Fully Licensed
Courtesy bus pick-up
Complimentary transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation to the Sandy Straits Marina
Depart Sandy Strait Marina onboard Freedom III
Morning tea is served en-route to Platypus Bay where we will see the whales play
- Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate & home baked treats
Delicious tropical buffet is served for you to enjoy in our comfortable eating area or on deck where you can enjoy the sunshine & beautiful waters of the Great Sandy Straits Marine Park
- Complimentary lunch includes hot chicken pieces, cold deli meats, salads, bread rolls, dessert & drinks
Afternoon tea is served on our way back to the Marina
- Complimentary Australian cheese & fruit platter as well as tea, coffee & hot chocolate
Return to Hervey Bay
Arrive back at the Great Sandy Straits Marina where you can board our complimentary transfer back to your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Family (2A + 3C)
- Enclosed shoes
Departure DetailsDeparts: 9:30am 3:30pm Location / Meet point:
Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan
Boarding: 15 minutes prior to departure.