Half day whale watchProvided by Whalesong Cruises
The award winning Whalesong offers Hervey Bay whale watch tours everyday.
Hervey Bay Humpback whale watching is the best in Australia. Whalesong offers a purpose built Vessel for great Humpback Whale encounters.
Not only is MV Whalesong a safe, stable and luxurious vessel but you can be rest assured your families safety will be secure with the Skippers wealth of local experience and knowledge on Hervey Bay Whale Watching.
- 4.5hr Hervey Bay Whale Watch Cruise
- Morning tea and lunch / Afternoon tea and dinner
- Complimentary tea, coffee, Tap water
- Guaranteed Sightings
- Snacks, Film and Souvenirs Available for Purchase
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Kids activities and toddler toys
- Courtesy Bus Pick Up in Hervey Bay
- Wheelchair access which also means wide stable decks
- Purpose built 15 metre catamaran
- Fast & stable
- Maximum number of passengers = 70
- Enclosed and open-air viewing areas on both levels of vessel
- Full walk-around, wide decks on both levels
- Large Domestic Toilets on both levels of vessel
- Lounge seats next to windows on lower level
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Family (2A + 3C)
- Swim Wear
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:00am - 12:30pm / 1:00pm - 5:30pm Location / Meet point:
Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan
15 minutes prior to departure.