Whale Watching cruiseProvided by Captain Cook Cruises
Grab the opportunity to experience the epic humpback whale migration from stunning Sydney aboard Captain Cook Cruises new vessel the M.V. Maggie Cat.
Departing from Circular Quay your cruise begins with a Sydney Harbour sightseeing trip. As your captain navigates you safely out to the open ocean, enjoy the stunning views of the Sydney Opera House, the eastern suburbs and Sydney Harbours iconic headland. Out in the open ocean you're in for a spectacular whale encounter.
Whilst many types of whales can be spotted from Sydney - such as Minke, Orca and Southern Right whales - it is the majestic humpbacks that are the star of the show.
Captain Cook Cruises operate an afternoon whale watch daily from 1:30pm and an additional morning cruise at the weekends departing at 10:15am.
- 2 hour 45 minute whale watching cruise
- Guaranteed whale sightings or a free return cruise*
- 99% Whale sighting success
- Personalized guided tour with expert commentary
- Scenic cruise through Sydney Harbour entrance
- The ocean-going catamaran “Maggie Cat” is brand new
- Two large viewing decks
- Spacious 200 seater ocean catamaran, limited to just 120 guests per cruise
- Comfortable all-weather lounge
- Hat & sunnies
- Warm clothing - it can get cold out on the water
- Don't forget your camera!
Departure DetailsDeparts: 10:15am Sat/Sun / 1:30pm Daily Location / Meet point:
Wharf 6 Circular Quay, No 6 Jetty, Circular Quay
Check-in: Boarding passes must be collected at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
* Guarantee valid within same season. Courtesy return tickets can be redeemed on a standby basis confirmed 24 hours prior, subject to availability.